Use the Public Access Online Register
You can use the online register to track planning applications
and appeals validated within the last 2 years.
- Monitor the progress of planning applications or appeals
- View a list of applications received and decided each week
- View public plans and documents associated with current
- Submit and view comments about an application, save your
favourite searches, track applications and receive email alerts to
inform you of new or changes to existing applications
- View the boundary of applications on a map, as well as a list
of the planning constraints and planning histories associated with
- Comments can be made online, although this can only be done
during the initial 21 day consultation period
As representations on planning applications form part of the
Statutory Register we will publish the sender's name and address
but will blank out personal signatures, email addresses, telephone
and mobile numbers before documents are published online.
Applicants' names and addresses are published as these form part
of the statutory planning register. We redact personal signatures,
personal email addresses and personal telephone numbers before
documents are published online.
Business letters - we redact signatures only.
In using this facility you agree to be bound by the council's
specific Public Access terms of
Please Note: All statutory consultee comments and
neighbour comments are available to view via either the Documents
tab or the Comments tab.
Last Updated - 14/05/2013