- Capital Programme - Budget Report,
including the Capital Programme, and Asset Management Plan.
- Financial Audit Reports - For
example within District Audit Reports, Annual Governance Reports
and Best Value Reports.
the allowances members are entitled to claim and the amount members
- Staff Allowances and Expenses - Mileage, accommodation,
subsistence rates that can be claimed by staff.
- Pay and Grading Structure - Salary bands for all grades,
including senior and chief officer grades.
- List of Contracts Awarded and their value - Contracts awarded
under the Public Contract Regulations 2006 as published in The
Official Journal of the European Union.
- Internal Financial Regulations - Financial Regulations under
the Council’s Standing Orders, as contained in the Council Constitution.
- Funding for Partnership Arrangements - Details of partnership
funding for example The Children's Fund was launched as part of the
government's commitment to tackle disadvantage among children and
Last Updated - 09/08/2012