Employment Land Review
Employment Land Review for the East Midlands Northern Sub-Region which covers Bassetlaw.
East Midlands Northern Sub-Region
The Northern Sub-Region Employment Land Review (NSR ELR) was commissioned by the following seven districts and the county authorities that form the East Midlands Northern Sub-Region:
- Ashfield District Council
- Bassetlaw District Council
- Bolsover District Council
- Chesterfield Borough Council
- Mansfield District Council
- Newark and Sherwood District Council
- North East Derbyshire District Council
- Derbyshire County Council
- Nottinghamshire County Council
This Study examines the opportunities and trends for future employment growth across the Sub-Region up to 2026. It provides a justifiable recommendation for the amount of employment land each district should seek to allocate. As part of assessing how much employment land each district will need, the study includes a critical review of the current employment land provision for each district making recommendations for the protection or release of current employment land.
- Employment Land Review (Main Report)
- Employment Land Review (Appendix A-K)
- Employment Land Review (Appendix L)
For other district's maps, please contact the local authority directly.