Sutton NP Referendum
Declaration of result of poll
|Number cast in favour of a Yes||316||94.6%|
|Number cast in favour of a No||18||5.4%|
The turnout for the referendum was 58.19%
A Referendum relating to the adoption of the Sutton-cum-Lound Neighbourhood Plan will be held on 15 February 2018.
The question that will be asked in the Referendum is:
“Do you want Bassetlaw District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Sutton-cum-Lound to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?”
The Referendum area is identified on the map which is included with the decision statement.
The Referendum area is identical to the area which has been designated as the Sutton-cum-Lound Neighbourhood Area.
A person is entitled to vote in the Referendum if on 15th February 2018:
- he or she is entitled to vote in a local government election in the Referendum area; and
- his or her qualifying address for the election is in the Referendum area. A person’s qualifying address is, in relation to a person registered in the register of electors, the address in respect of which he or she is entitled to be registered.
The Referendum expenses limit that will apply in relation to the Referendum is £2395.69.
The number of persons entitled to vote in the Referendum by reference to which that limit has been calculated is 571.
A copy of the specified documents, that is those documents listed below, may be inspected on this page
Paper copies of the specified documents are also available to view at:
- Queen’s Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Notts. S80 2AH, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- Retford One Stop Shop, 17B The Square, Retford, Notts, DN22 6DB.
between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- By contacting the Parish Council Clerk:
Mr N Johnson, 27 Portland Place, Sutton-cum-Lound, Retford, DN22 8PP.
Tel: 01777 948 320 or 07955 585 798 Email: email@example.com
The specified documents are:
- Sutton-cum-Lound Development Plan
- Report of the independent examiner
- Consultation Statement - Summary of the representations submitted to the independent examiner. Statement by the local planning authority that the draft plan meets the basic conditions and complies with the relevant legislation
- This information statement
- A statement that sets out general information about town and country planning including neighbourhood planning and the referendum
- Decision Statement
- Council Report
Dated: 8th January 2018
Head of Regeneration
Bassetlaw District Council
Queen’s Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, S80 2AH