Sturton Ward NP Referendum
Adoption of Sturton Ward Neighbourhood Plan
Following the successful result of the Public Referendum held on the 11th February 2016 on the Sturton Ward Plan, Bassetlaw District Council have ‘made’ the Plan and it will now be used to assess planning applications submitted within the Parish
Sturton Ward Neighbourhood Planning Referendum Results
Thursday 11 February 2016
|Do you want Bassetlaw District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Sturton Ward to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?||Votes|
|Number cast in favour of a Yes||458|
|Number cast in favour of a No||57|
Number of ballots paper rejected: 0
- Sturton Ward Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Report of the independent examiner
- Summary of the representations submitted to the independent examiner; Statement by the local planning authority that the draft plan meets the basic conditions and complies with the relevant legislation
- This information statement
- A statement that sets out general information about town and country planning including neighbourhood planning and the referendum.
- Decision Statement
- Council report for Sturton Ward Neighbourhood Plan
Paper copies of the specified documents are also available to view at:
- Queen’s Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Notts. S80 2AH, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- Retford One Stop Shop, 17B The Square, Retford, Notts. DN22 6DB between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- By contacting David Langmead, Parish Clerk, Tel: 01427 884756 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dated: 4th January, 2016
Head of Regeneration
Bassetlaw District Council