Rhodesia Neighbourhood Plan
Following the designation of the Neighbourhood Area on the 18th December 2015, Rhodesia Parish Council is currently in the process of producing its Draft Neighbourhood Plan.
The approval of the Neighbourhood Area Designation, for the Rhodesia Neighbourhood Plan, was made on 18th December 2015. No comments or objections were received to carry out the plan, therefore, the Neighbourhood Plan may now commence.
Area Designation Application
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made by Rhodesia Parish Council to Bassetlaw District Council to be recognised as a Neighbourhood Area for the purpose of producing a Neighbourhood Plan.
Representations on this application may be made to:
- in writing to the Regeneration and Investment Team, Bassetlaw District Council, Queen’s Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, S80 2AH,
- by email to email@example.com or;
- by telephone on 01909 535151.
Representations should be made by 5pm on the 23 July 2015.
Notice is also given that Rhodesia Parish Council proposes to be the lead authority for the production of the Neighbourhood Plan for the Area proposed above. Contact details are as follows:
- Name: Mrs. Gill Clark (Clerk of Rhodesia Parish Council)
- Address: 54 Westmorland Drive, Costhorpe, Worksop, S81 9JT
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01909 540319