Ranskill Neighbourhood Plan
Following the designation of the Neighbourhood Area on the 07 March 2016, Ranskill Parish Council is currently in the process of producing their Draft Neighbourhood Plan.
Following the designation of the Neighbourhood Area on the 7th March 2016, Ranskill Parish Council is currently in the process of producing their Draft Neighbourhood Plan.
The approval of the Neighbourhood Area Designation, for the Ranskill Neighbourhood Plan, was made on 7th March 2016. No comments or objections were received to carry out the plan, therefore, the Neighbourhood Plan may now commence.
Area Designation Application
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made by Ranskill Parish Council to Bassetlaw District Council to be recognised as a Neighbourhood Area for the purpose of producing a Neighbourhood Plan.
Representations on this application may be made to:
- in writing to the Regeneration and Investment Team, Bassetlaw District Council, Queen’s Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, S80 2AH,
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or;
- by telephone on 01909 535151.
Representations should be made by 5pm on the 21 January 2016.
Notice is also given that Ranskill Parish Council proposes to be the lead authority for the production of the Neighbourhood Plan for the Area proposed above. Contact details are as follows:
- Name: Mr. Terry Stables (Clerk of Ranskill Parish Council)
- Address: 9 Stonehill Close, Ranskill, Nottinghamshire, DN22 8NG
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01777 816648