HUGS Neighbourhood Plan
Following the designation of the Neighbourhood Area on the 07 March 2017, Headon, Upton, Grove and Stokeham Parish Council is currently in the process of producing their Draft Neighbourhood Plan.
The approval of the Neighbourhood Area Designation, for the HUGS Neighbourhood Plan, was made on 07 March 2017. No comments or objections were received to carry out the plan, therefore, the Neighbourhood Plan may now commence.
Area Designation Application
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made by Headon-cum-Upton, Grove & Stokeham Parish Council to Bassetlaw District Council to be recognised as a Neighbourhood Area for the purpose of producing a Neighbourhood Plan.
Representations on this application may be made to:
- in writing to the Regeneration and Investment Team, Bassetlaw District Council, Queen’s Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, S80 2AH,
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or;
- by telephone on 01909 535151.
Representations should be made by 5pm on 16th January 2017.
Notice is also given that Headon-cum-Upton, Grove & Stokeham Parish Council proposes to be the lead authority for the production of the Neighbourhood Plan for the Area proposed above. Contact details are as follows:
- Name: Mr. E Knox (Clerk of Parish Council)
- Address: 24 Allison Avenue, Retford, DN22 7JS
- Telephone: 01777 711579
- Email: email@example.com