Carlton in Lindrick Neighbourhood Plan
Following the designation of the Neighbourhood Area on the 26th June 2015, Carlton-in-Lindrick Parish Council are currently in the process of producing their Draft Neighbourhood Plan
The approval of the Neighbourhood Area Designation, for the Carlton-in-Lindrick Neighbourhood Plan, was made on 26th June 2015. One comment was made but no objections were received to carry out the plan, therefore, the Neighbourhood Plan may now commence.
Area Designation Application
Notice is hereby given that an application has been made by Carlton In Lindrick Parish Council to Bassetlaw District Council to be recognised as a Neighbourhood Area for the purpose of producing a Neighbourhood Plan.
- Carlton in Lindrick Neighbourhood Plan - Application for Designation
- Carlton in Lindrick Neighbourhood Plan - Map
Representations on this application may be made to:
- in writing to the Regeneration and Investment Team, Bassetlaw District Council, Queen’s Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, S80 2AH,
- by email to email@example.com or;
- by telephone on 01909 535151.
Representations should be made by 5pm on the 8th May 2015.
Notice is also given that Carlton-in-Lindrick Parish Council proposes to be the lead authority for the production of the Neighbourhood Plan for the Area proposed above.
- Name: Peter Goulding (Parish Clerk)
- Address: Carlton-in-Lindrick Civic Centre, Long Lane, Carlton-in-Lindrick, Worksop, S81 9AP
- Tel: 01909 541127
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org