Comment, Track & View Current Applications
All planning application records held from 1974 are published through Public Access. Application records and some documentation will be available, though not all historic records will have documents attached to them as they may be available by other means (e.g. microfiche).
Publication of Documents on the Website
Applications and Decision Notices may not be available for viewing until up to 7 working days after they have been administered by us.
- Monitor the progress of planning applications or appeals
- View a list of applications received and decided each week
- View public plans and documents associated with current applications
- Submit and view comments about an application, save your favourite searches, track applications and receive email alerts to inform you of new or changes to existing applications
- View the boundary of applications on a map, as well as a list of the planning constraints and planning histories associated with a property
- Comments can be made online, although this can only be done during the initial 21 day consultation period. A copy of comments will be passed to the Case Officer on the day of receipt. As this is not a live site comments will not be published immediately - Planning Services will check them for any redaction before publication this can take 3-5 working days.
- As representations on planning applications form part of the Statutory Register we will publish the sender's name and address but will blank out personal signatures, email addresses, telephone and mobile numbers before documents are published online.
- Applicants' names and addresses are published as these form part of the statutory planning register. We redact personal signatures, personal email addresses and personal telephone numbers before documents are published online.
- Business letters - we redact signatures only.
- All statutory consultee comments and neighbour comments are available to view via either the Documents tab or the Comments tab.
Disclaimer - Please Read
Users of this data must note that although we make every effort to ensure accuracy of the data, the planning register information contained within this site may not be complete and must not be used for carrying out a formal Land Charges Search (including Personal Searches). It cannot be relied upon to constitute a full Planning history.
No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the Planning Register information obtained. No liability is accepted for loss or damage arising from use of Planning Register information obtained from this site, whether foreseeable or otherwise. Similarly, the information contained does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a Planning decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the users own risk.
Security, Data Protection and Online Documents
It is a principle of the planning process that it should be open and transparent. In accordance with national guidance on best practice, the council will try to make as much information as possible available via the online Public Access register.
In following the council's Data Protection Policy the following procedures are followed when publishing documents online.
As part of the planning process we publish many documents, and on occasion human error can occur. If you notice something on the site that causes you concern please email firstname.lastname@example.org - please provide the application reference and document details and we will do our best to resolve the matter.
General Correspondence - Private Individuals
As representations on planning applications form part of the Statutory Register we will publish the sender's name and address but will endeavour to blank out personal signatures, email addresses, telephone and mobile numbers before documents are published online.
Applicants' names and addresses are published as these form part of the statutory planning register. We will endeavour to redact personal signatures, personal email addresses and personal telephone numbers before documents are published online.
We will redact signatures only.
Use of the online Public Access register for professional and historical research
The online planning applications and appeals contained within the site at present are cases received within the last two years. No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the planning history information obtained from Public Access.
Similarly the information contained within Public Access does not constitute in any way a formal notification of a planning decision, and as such any actions taken as a result of information displayed on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer's own risk.
Planning applications that do not appear in Public Access are available to view at Bassetlaw District Council's Worksop office. Documents can be made available to view on request, turnaround time is subject to availability of resources.
Site Design and Software
The online Public Access register software is provided by IDOX PLC who maintain copyright over the site design and software.
Maps used by Public Access are reproduced from Ordnance Survey material are subject to Crown Copyright.
Plans, drawing and material submitted to the council are protected by the Copyright Act 1988 (Section 47).You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner (whether this be the applicant, agent or architect).