Cuckney, Norton, Holbeck & Welbeck NP Referendum
Declaration of result of poll
|Number cast in favour of a Yes||110||78.6%|
|Number cast in favour of a No||30||21.4%|
The turnout for the referendum was 29.66%
View the Declaration of Result of Poll
A Referendum relating to the adoption of the Cuckney, Norton, Holbeck and Welbeck Neighbourhood Plan will be held on Thursday, 9th March 2017.
The question that will be asked in the Referendum is:
“Do you want Bassetlaw District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Cuckney, Norton, Holbeck and Welbeck to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?”
The Referendum area is identified on the map which is included with this information statement.
The Referendum area is identical to the area which has been designated as the Cuckney, Norton, Holbeck and Welbeck Neighbourhood area.
A person is entitled to vote in the Referendum if on 9th March 2017
- he or she is entitled to vote in a local government election in the Referendum area; and
- his or her qualifying address for the election is in the Referendum area. A person’s qualifying address is, in relation to a person registered in the register of electors, the address in respect of which he or she is entitled to be registered.
The Referendum expenses limit that will apply in relation to the Referendum is £2,389.85. The number of persons entitled to vote in the Referendum by reference to which that limit has been calculated is 472.
Paper copies of the specified documents are also available to view at:
- Queen’s Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Notts. S80 2AH, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- Retford One Stop Shop, 17B The Square, Retford, Notts. DN22 6DB
between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- By contacting Cllr D. Alvey, Clerk to Cuckney Parish Council
Tel: 01623 847 104 or email: email@example.com
- Cuckney, Norton, Holbeck and Welbeck Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Report of the independent examiner
- Summary of the representations submitted to the examiner;
- Statement by the local planning authority that the draft plan meets the basic conditions and complies with the relevant legislation
- This information statement
- A statement that sets out general information about town and country planning, including neighbourhood planning and the referendum
- Decision statement
Dated: 27th January 2017
Head of Regeneration
Bassetlaw District Council