Clarborough & Welham NP Referendum
Declaration of result of poll
|Number cast in favour of a Yes||318||87.84%|
|Number cast in favour of a No||43||11.88%|
The turnout for the referendum was 42%
View the Declaration of Result of Poll
A Referendum relating to the adoption of the Clarborough and Welham Neighbourhood Plan will be held on 2 February, 2017.
The question that will be asked in the Referendum is:
“Do you want Bassetlaw District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Clarborough and Welham to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?”
The Referendum area is identified on the map.
The Referendum area is identical to the area which has been designated as the Clarborough and Welham Neighbourhood area.
A person is entitled to vote in the Referendum if on 2 February, 2017
- he or she is entitled to vote in a local government election in the Referendum area; and
- his or her qualifying address for the election is in the Referendum area. A person’s qualifying address is, in relation to a person registered in the register of electors, the address in respect of which he or she is entitled to be registered.
The Referendum expenses limit that will apply in relation to the Referendum is £2,412.98. The number of persons entitled to vote in the Referendum by reference to which that limit has been calculated is 864.
Paper copies of the specified documents are also available to view at:
- Queen’s Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Notts. S80 2AH, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- Retford One Stop Shop, 17B The Square, Retford, Notts. DN22 6DB
between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- By contacting Wendy Davies, Clerk to Clarborough and Welham Parish Council
Tel: 07503 618512 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The specified documents are:
- Summary of the representations submitted to the independent examiner; Statement by the local planning authority that the draft plan meets the basic conditions and complies with the relevant legislation
- A statement that sets out general information about town and country planning including neighbourhood planning and the referendum.
Dated this 15 December, 2016
Head of Regeneration
Bassetlaw District Council