Elkesley NP Referendum
Adoption of Elkesley Neighbourhood Plan
Following the successful result of the Public Referendum held on the 12th November 2015 on the Elkesley Neighbourhood Plan, Bassetlaw District Council has ‘made’ the Plan and it will now be used to assess planning applications submitted within the Parish.
Elkesley Neighbourhood Planning Referendum Results
Thursday 12 November 2015
|Do you want Bassetlaw District Council to use the Neighbourhood Plan for Elkesley to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?||Votes|
|Number cast in favour of a Yes||199|
|Number cast in favour of a No||13|
Number of ballots papers rejected: 0
- Elkesley Neighbourhood Development Plan
- Report of the independent examiner
- Summary of the representations submitted to the independent examiner; Statement by the local planning authority that the draft plan meets the basic conditions and complies with the relevant legislation
- This information statement
- A statement that sets out general information about town and country planning including neighbourhood planning and the referendum.
- Council report for Elkesley NP
- Decision Statement
- Queen’s Buildings, Potter Street, Worksop, Notts. S80 2AH, Monday – Friday between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- Retford One Stop Shop, 17B The Square, Retford, Notts. DN22 6DB
between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- By contacting Wendy Davies, Clerk to Elkesley Parish Council
Tel: 07504 850295 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dated: 2nd October, 2015
Head of Regeneration
Bassetlaw District Council