Support Services

Domestic Violence

If you are in immediate danger call the Police 999.

If yoHide This Site -01u need support and advice, are ready to leave, or just want someone to talk to call:

Women’s Aid Integrated Services 

Nottinghamshire Women’s Aid


  • Telephone: 01909 478065
  • Website: Refuge

Victim Support

National Women’s Aid

Nottingham Rape Crisis

If you are a man in Nottinghamshire County aged 18 or over

Call Equation’s service for men on 0115 960 5556

You can talk through your situation in confidence.

If you are a man living outside Nottinghamshire

Call the Men’s Advice Line on 0808 801 0327

You can talk things over in confidence.