You are here:
How Do I Clear My Internet History?
How to cover your tracks on you internet browser, whether you use Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox.
- With Internet Explorer open, click on the tools menu and select Internet Options.
- Double click on Internet Options and click on the General Tab at the top of the window that just appeared.
- Now click on the Clear History button and when prompted select yes.
- With Safari open, click on the Explorer menu followed by Preferences.
- On the next screen you should have a menu bar down the left hand side. Under "Web Browser" should be an option named Advanced. If it is not visible, click the triangle beside Web Browser to expand the list. Now click the Advanced option.
- Now click the clear history button. Press Ok to finish.
- With Mozilla Firefox open, click on Tools Menu.
- Now click on Clear Recent History.
- Click once on the Clear Now button. This completely clears all your history files.