The services we offer
Details of all the Council’s Services can be found in the Council's A to Z and Site Map.
- Regulatory and licensing responsibilities - For example hackney carriage licensing, motor salvage licensing, amusement licensing, liquor licensing.
- Services for local businesses - For example business services and advice in respect of financial support, property advice, business opportunities, recruitment of staff.
- Services for other organisations - For example student groups, youth groups and club activities.
- Services for members of the public - Details of all the Council’s Services can be found in the Council's A to Z and Site Map.
- Services for which the council is entitled to recover a fee, together with those fees - If the council are entitled to recover a fee for any of the services we provide, each one will be clearly stated within the relevant section on our website.
- Information for visitors to the area, leisure information, events, museums, libraries and archive collections - Information about the local area.
- Leaflets, booklets and newsletters - Various leaflets and council publications available in council offices, district centres, libraries etc.
- Advice and guidance - For example advice on debts and benefits, consumer advice, affordable housing can all be found within the relevant pages on our website.
- Media Releases - Press statements and releases.
- Election Information - For example election results, forthcoming elections and voting procedures.