- Contacting your local services (including benefits, housing, council tax, planning, education, welfare rights and general advice) has now been made easier
- Working with Community Groups, Parish Councils, Rural Community Action Nottinghamshire and Bassetlaw Citizens Advice Bureau.
- A network of video access points have been established around Bassetlaw.
- You can talk directly to Bassetlaw District Council staff.
- No computer skills needed
Simply open the door, take a seat, touch the screen and you are ready to go!...Let us do the work for you!
- A free service
- Immediate help to fill in forms
- Talk directly to Council Staff (other services available soon) and see who you are talking to
- Your forms are sent immediately - no need for stamps
- Friendly local help if needed
- You can send us other documents (such as birth certificates) and keep your original
- You get a record that the information has been sent
- Private and confidential
- No need to travel
Do you want to know more?
We would like to thank everyone involved for their support, in particular...