Yes you can appeal, if
- you believe that your new rateable value is wrong;
- the VOA changes your rateable value;
- there is a material change in circumstances which you believe
affects the value of your property, such as:
- a change in its physical state or use
- a physical change in the locality
- a change in the use of a neighbouring property.
Appeals are dealt with by the Valuation Office Agency (VOA).
Valuation Office Agency
Non-domestic Rates East
St Andrews Business Park
Telephone: (03000) 501501
Website: Valuation Office Agency website
Our leaflet 'Your Business Rates'
gives more information on appeals in detail.
Last Updated - 15/03/2013