Available for inspection only
- Public registers and registers held as public records - For
example Register of Births, Deaths and Marriages, Register of
Electors, Register of Premises Licences and Club Premises Licences,
Register of Hackney Carriage Drivers.
- Asset registers - Corporate Asset Management Plan.
- Register of councillors’ financial and other interests -
Register of Members’ Interests in accordance with the Local
Government Act 2000 (Section 81).
- Register of gifts and hospitality - For council officers at
Head of Service level and above.
- Highways, licensing, planning, commons, footpaths etc - For
example Definitive Maps, Register of Adopted Highways, Register of
Planning Applications, Register of Common Land.
- Register of electors - The register of Electors is
only available to view at the Council Offices by appointment. To
make an appointment or for further information contact Electoral
Services on 01909 533464 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated - 29/11/2011