Did You Know...
- That face to face contact with your local services and advice
is now available in your local community...
- Contacting your local services (including benefits, housing,
council tax, planning, education, welfare rights and general
advice) has now been made easier
- Working with Community Groups, Parish
Councils, Rural Community Action
Bassetlaw Citizens Advice Bureau.
- A network of video access points have been established around
- You can talk directly to Bassetlaw District Council staff.
- No computer skills needed
Simply open the door, take a seat, touch the screen and
you are ready to go!...Let us do the work for
- A free service
- Immediate help to fill in forms
- Talk directly to Council Staff (other services available soon)
and see who you are talking to
- Your forms are sent immediately - no need for stamps
- Friendly local help if needed
- You can send us other documents (such as birth certificates)
and keep your original
- You get a record that the information has been sent
- Private and confidential
- No need to travel
Do you want to know more?
View our leaflet and a
map of available help points here
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank everyone involved for their support, in
Last Updated - 16/04/2013